Coaching Technique - Practice is an in-person one day training event for coaches.
Date: Sunday, 22 October 2023 (in-person 1 day)
Address: The Battle Back Centre, Lilleshall National Sports Centre and Conferencing Centre, Lilleshall, Newport TF10 9AT
What you need to attend: This event is open to coaches of all levels.
About the module: This in-person module will give you an opportunity to practice the knowledge acquired in Archery Technique - Drills & Skill; allowing you to practice your coaching skills on real life archers under the supervision of your coach developer. Completion of this module counts towards Archery GB’s Development Coach (Level 2) award.
On the workshop: This is a hands-on practical workshop for coaches to learn how to evaluate and develop their archer’s technical skills.
- Interactive presentation of Archery GB’s Technical Framework - a step by step explanation of current good shooting technique.
- Learn current coaching practices to help your archers shoot with an easy, efficient shooting technique. Including video analysis of the world’s best archers.
- Learn how to identify how your archer’s technique can improve
- Practice teaching drills and skills specific to the areas for focused improvement.
- Get hands-on supervised experience coaching one of your archers and develop a training plan to improve their technical skills.
How to attend: Once payment has been made for your entry fee, you will receive a payment confirmation email with the event information.
If you have any questions about the module, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.