The National Tour 2022 season is nearly here! Have a read of some key information and the dates of the events.
The Archery GB National Tour 2022 season is nearly here. So, what do you need to know?
|Competition Name||Date||Venue||Entry open|
|Bucks and Bounty||April 30 - May 1||Lilleshall NSC||January 27|
|National Tour Scotland||May 21 - 22||Brechin Castle Equestrian Show field||February 27|
|National Tour Barnsley||June 18 -19||Shaw Lane RFC||March 17|
|British Target Championships||June 25 - 26||Lilleshall NSC||March 3|
|Surrey Archery Weekend||July 10||Tolworth, Surrey||March 24|
|National Tour Evesham||August 6 - 7||Badsey Cricket Club||April 7|
|National Tour Finals||September 16-17||Wollaton Hall||Entry through qualification.|
Entries for all events will open on Thursdays at 7pm through our Members' Portal.
Rules for the Recurve, Compound and Barebow Divisions
1. The National Tour for 2022 will comprise of a series of stages:
|Stage||Type||Days for Tour Points|
|Bucks or Bounty||70m / 50m + H2H||Saturday|
|Scotland National Tour||70m / 50m + H2H||Saturday|
|Barnsley Archery Club||70m / 50m + H2H||Saturday|
|British Target Championships||70m / 50m + H2H||Sunday|
|Surrey Archery Weekend||70m / 50m + H2H||Sunday|
|Evesham Archery Club||70m / 50m + H2H||Saturday: Recurve
2. The best three points placings, using the National Rankings formula for points, will be used to rank an archer in the Tour Standings.
3. The top 8 ranked National Tour archers within the Recurve Men (RM), Recurve Women (RW), Compound Men (CM) and Compound Women (CW), and the top 2 Barebow from Barebow Men (BM) and Barebow Women (BW) divisions will be invited to the National Tour Final on the 16 and 17 of September at Wollaton Hall (Recurve Friday and Compound and Barebow Saturday). Any declined places will be offered to the person next in the ranking list.
1. The eight athletes in the finals will be placed into the match-play charts for the quarter-finals following their final National Tour ranking position.
2. For the matches, all World Archery rules with regards to format and allowed equipment will be followed.
3. Athletes will be permitted one nominated coach, who shall be accredited.
4. Athletes must carry a minimum of six (6) arrows into the finals range, to allow for runners to return arrows in alternate ends.
5. No scope will be permitted on the shooting line, as there will be spotting screens and a TV unless the Competitions Manager permits it in unforeseen circumstances.
Further instructions on the finals procedures and any further rules for the finals will be communicated to the selected athletes nearer the time.