Don't forget, you need to have renewed your club's affiliation to Archery GB by 30 September 2023 otherwise your club's membership will show as lapsed when the new membership year starts, which may lead to enquiries from your members.
Please make sure you check/update:
• Committee members' roles including a welfare officer (when you add a committee member's role you need to input their details as they appear on Sport:80). If you need help adding roles, please send their name, membership number and personal email address to email@example.com
• The Locator Preferences - choose what information will appear on club finder
• Club Info - confirm the details are correct
• Club Disclosure Questions
• Postal Address for the club (normally the secretary's)
• Venue Address
• Invoice Address for the club (normally the secretary's)
5. Once you have worked through the screens, click 'Renew' in the bottom right*
6. The club's membership will then automatically renew to 30 September 2024
*If your club pays an annual group membership fee then you will need to 'Renew & Checkout' and select how you are going to pay the fee:
The club's membership will automatically renew once the group membership fee has been received and reconciled.